Store: TOUT'S Nailsea
Customer Expert (Nights)
Join a growing business that are driving to make a difference in the convenience retailing market. This is an award-winning store that is looking for someone who has the drive and passion to contribute positively to its team.
Are you passionate about food? Are you passionate about outstanding customer experience? These are two focuses you will be helping to fulfil. “TOUT’S Passionate about food” is a fast-paced environment, seeing thousands of customers every day. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are actively looking to work in a customer-focused environment contributing actively and positively to a team who are always looking to have fun while working hard together.
- You are always striving to create the warmest, friendliest and most enjoyable customer experience for every single one of our shoppers, whilst proudly delivering some fantastic results and adding value every day
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- To deliver on sales, loyalty and KPIs set by your manager.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is positive and happy to always deliver a friendly service
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
- Adheres to food handling and food safety procedures.
- Ensures everyone leaves happier
- Loves food!
Hours: Part Time hours available, including weekends
Holiday: 5.6 weeks pro-rata
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply to join the team in our Nailsea store, please send your CV & covering letter over to Store Manager, John on email@example.com